Happy Halloween

Email Facebook LinkedIn Home Image Map

December 10, 2017

S T U D E N T S    M A K I N G
H O L I D A Y    G I  F T   F O R
P A R E N T S
You have selected the appropriate gift for your students to make for their parents after looking through an endless assortment of ideas.  Tried it, and even fine toothed it, then went to the hassle of getting all of the supplies.  Which of course ended up visiting quite a few different stores.  The day of the lesson nice clear directions with my demonstrating each and every step and so many of them come out to look just wonderful.  As I look around one or two of them look like they fell out of Santa's sleigh. Not to worry though Teacher's are known by Santa's all around the world to be able to fix up those gifts so that Mom and Dad will never ever no the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment