Happy Halloween

Email Facebook LinkedIn Home Image Map

December 5, 2017

G I F T  E X C H A N G E 
O R  N O T ????????
Every year the question haunts me should I have the students exchange gifts or not.  I feel like maybe I'm not going to do it this year???  Then one of the Teachers asks me what are you having the children exchange this year??  One of the students ask me are we exchanging gifts this year??  Then one of my parents asks what are the children exchanging for gifts this year and I kind of feel that I got blindsided into EXCHANGING GIFTS again this year.  So to make it a worthwhile gift exchange I have been having the students bring in a wrapped book from the suggested 3rd grade reading list.  The only stipulation is that the book must be listed on the list.  After all of the books have been brought in I put a big number on each on.  The day of the party I put numbers  in a box and each student pulls a number out of the box.  I lay all of the books out on a table and each one finds their numbered book and finds out what they got.  

No comments:

Post a Comment