Happy Halloween

Email Facebook LinkedIn Home Image Map

August 7, 2018

S C H O O L   S U P P L I E S
Oh my goodness, the amount of choices and decisions you and your kiddos get to make BEWARE!!! Choosing from the mounds of school supplies that are awaiting you!!!  If you are lucky to have the child that says, "I don't care what I get,"--lucky you.  On the other hand if you have the child that goes into the store and flips out and says, "I have to have this one, no maybe this one, or then this could just be the best of all of them,"--BUT???? You might be making many trips to the stores.  Just remember the night before SCHOOL starts that everyone goes to bed early and the alarms are set for early in the morning so everyone can leave with their NEW SUPPLIES....

No comments:

Post a Comment