Happy Halloween

Email Facebook LinkedIn Home Image Map

February 4, 2019


A  TEACHER'S  PROMISE

When a Teacher applies for their Teaching Certification they should take these words as a pledge to carry out everyday when they are Teaching.  I like to say at the end of a school day tell me one thing that you were taught and/or learned today in class.  It could be something academic or socially, but they should be aware of something that they can take away from the school day that had an impact on them.  Teaching from your heart shows the children how important that they are to you and makes them respond in a more positive way.

2 comments:

  1. Great!!! I'm green of envy with your results dude.. You give me confidence and morale boosts after reading your great story.

    psle math tuition online

    psle science tuition online

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the information given above, I appreciate the writing. And yes it’s true that online tuitions can very in a vast way in saving time and money.To get the best Online tutors visit us, on our online website we teach more them 40 other languages. Please Visit

    Primary PSLE Tuition

    Primary PSLE Tuition

    ReplyDelete