Happy Halloween

Email Facebook LinkedIn Home Image Map

November 13, 2018




LIFE  LESSONS
FROM
A CHILD'S
PERSPECTIVE....
When a student brought this paper up to me and said, "do you like this, Ms. Sharon?"  I read it and was imediately blown away with the words and the meaning.  The child was giving it to me more so for me to see the lettering and the coloring.  I said, "I LOVE how thoughtful your words are and what a meaningful message you have written."  We mounted it on a big piece of colorful tag board and put it ouside on our bulletin board with her name attached to it.  She got so much recognition from the message. It set a positive tone to the other students in the class that we started sending a thoughtful message to a student whose name you drew out of a jar each Friday.  I continued this practice each year and have given the idea to many Teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment