Happy Halloween

Email Facebook LinkedIn Home Image Map

September 28, 2018





PART  OF  YOUR  CHILD'S 
READING  HOMEWORK!!!
When your child starts school and you start receiving their homework assignments and all of a sudden you start seeing all of these new approaches to learning you say to yourself (really how OLD AM I???).  You read it once (perhaps in sheer disbelief), and then again NO this is for real (my child is telling me about this partially, and right now needs a little assistance with it.  So I am delving into this and making sure that I am a diligent parent and fully understand this.  So by the time we are done with this assignment I can assure you I will be a PRO on this particular skill.  Then I will be building up endurance for the next one.  Good luck, parents we are here for you and your children.

No comments:

Post a Comment