Happy Halloween

Email Facebook LinkedIn Home Image Map

April 10, 2018


MY  SON'S  WEDDING
MMMY
Witnessing my son's Wedding this weekend was the most awe-inspiring experience for me as he took his amazing fiance to be his wife.  She is such an amazing person for my special son and they will have the most awesome novel filled with 
stunning chapters with everything to delight us.  Right now they are Honeymooning in Europe and they will have plenty of great pictures and super stories to share when they return.  Something special is that I get to be called MOM by Mr. & Mrs. Justin Joffey.l   ways.  They are honeymooning in Europe and I can't wait to see the pictures and hear the stories to accompany their experiences as first time MR. & MRS. JUSTIN JOFFEY.  You two (2) make m










No comments:

Post a Comment