Happy Halloween

Email Facebook LinkedIn Home Image Map

November 10, 2017

ATTITUDE
A child with a positive attitude as compared to a negative attitude will find learning to be easier for them no matter if they are an A student or a C student.  When you have a student who constantly gives an attitude--"another paper, I don't understand it, it is too hard, I don't like that kind of work", they have set themselves up already with a NEGATIVE way they are going to do the work with little effort and I don't really care I just want to get finished with this paper.  If on the other hand they treated it with a positive attitude, I know how to do this, I will work this quickly and carefully and be done with it.  It would be so much easier for them.  They have to get rid of that CRUMBLY ATTITUDE so that learning will become easier for them and not fight it and make it harder for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment