Happy Halloween

Email Facebook LinkedIn Home Image Map

March 31, 2017

I   FOUND  AN  EGG  ON  THE  WAY  TO  SCHOOL
Oh my the exciting stories you can get from this title.  Your students have to do a beginning, middle, and ending which must include lots of imagination which our students are usually so good at when it comes to talking about different things.  I read them an example which just so happened to be my version of the story with lots of details and hilarious things that my egg did and appeared looking at in different situations just to get their brains a churning a bit.  Then reminded them that I didn't want any of my story repeated in their stories--and they all said they understood that.  So I shall see when I get their stories who remembered that I actually said that?????  We are going to put the final draft together in the cutest way a hatching egg and even decorated.

No comments:

Post a Comment